Search
View: 1762|Reply: 6

[SOS] Level 60 keep attacking me [Copy this link to quote]

Mojo
Gold
Crystal
Zie_ix Post time: 2017-02-01 17:57:44 |Show all posts
Hello there fellow LE player.

I have been playing this game for 5 years now and just active back my account. I'm level 52 player in Troy. Since i'm active back alot of level 60 keep attacking me (around 8 player daily) I'm loosing alot of gold and crytal in my castle and fort. One attack 80-90K (castle and fort) and now i'm almost at my minimum warehouse limit 120k gold.

Also i have to keep up repairing my heroes equipment which can be expensive (100k). What is the point of this repair cost to be so expensive is high level player keep attacking and looting my resources? How do you expect me to fight level 60 player with end game tech and all? Level up you suggest? It's quite frustating leveling up since i need to keep up with my resources and i'm not going to waste money on spending MOJO.

My suggestion is please make the Level 60 player attack level 58 onwards. This is not fair and impossible to win for free player that is low level and lower in technology, low armor, low weapon to fight with level 60 with full end gear and alliance tech etc. How do expect level 50  to go against level 60.

If there is no way forward in this matter, i have to quit this game and waste 5 years playing this game. So please Camel make the game enjoyable again for us.

Mojo
Gold
Crystal
Jonathan97202 Post time: 2017-02-02 00:23:31 |Show all posts
I am sorry that you are feeling frustrated.  If you indeed just returned from a long absence I believe the issue of having to repair your equipment will even itself out.  I log in multiple times a day and only need to repair my equipment roughly 2 times a week.

You could always use a peace card to prevent people from attacking.  Make sure you increase your tech that provides a boost to your mines for gold and crystal.    You could also attack other players that have dead accounts to get some gold and crystal as well.

Best of luck and happy hunting.
Character is doing the right thing, when no one is looking.

Use magic Report

Mojo
Gold
Crystal
cojo34 Post time: 2017-02-02 01:07:35 |Show all posts
Jonathan97202 replied at 2017-02-01 17:23
I am sorry that you are feeling frustrated.  If you indeed just returned from a long absence I belie ...

as far as i know, stuff that breaks hasnt anything to do with the login schedule on an account. just on how long its equipped. Look at the spells, the one you havent equipped doesnt brake down either.

my thoughts were always, it breaks down after a week. but, i have to admit, ive never tested it, so i might be wrong.
Corné

also known as Pjones, Snussan and Yvette's pvp'er ;)

Use magic Report

Mojo
Gold
Crystal
BlueMaro Post time: 2017-02-02 21:05:03 |Show all posts
cojo34 replied at 2017-02-01 11:07
as far as i know, stuff that breaks hasnt anything to do with the login schedule on an account. ju ...

I believe cojo is correct.  It's a length of time that your equipment is used.  I've heard of people pulling their equipment off during the day when they're not playing to keep it active for longer periods of time.  Just remember, you do this and people will attack you easily.  

For the time being, you aren't going to stop level 60's from attacking you.  As long as you attack other accounts, it can even be dead accounts, you won't completely run out of gold.  You may have low stores of gold and crystal but you won't run out.  Also keep in mind the more gold and crystal you have, the more the attackers get.  If you only have 120K of each, the attackers should only get about 10k gold and crystal, which is easy to get back just by attacking dead accounts.

Good luck to you.

Use magic Report

Mojo
Gold
Crystal
Jonathan97202 Post time: 2017-02-03 00:39:23 |Show all posts
I honestly had no clue on the equipment restoration.  I was basing what I said above on my personal experiences.  Some weeks I have to repair only twice, and some weeks ( like this week) every time I log in something has needed to be repaired.

Thank you Cojo and Maro for weighing in.  The more eyes the better.
Character is doing the right thing, when no one is looking.

Use magic Report

Mojo
Gold
Crystal
Zie_ix Post time: 2017-02-04 23:56:00 From the mobile phone |Show all posts
Thank you for the feed back guys. In a week i encounter 2 times repairing my items. Usually on sunday (100k) and thursday (40k). Since now i'm almost bankrupt it's hard for me to repair the item while level 60 players keep looting me. This is really frustating.

My suggestion was simple enough just make the high level people level 60 attack people that are level 58 onwards or better yet just level 60 can battle each other since their tech is equal level.

It is very hard for people such as myself defending castle and fort from high level 60 account since my technology is still low.

Another suggestion is to increase the warehouse gold and crystal loot from 120k to the max number of gold and crytal you have. Simple right or am i just asking something that is not logical?

Wake up camel, you guys need to fix the balance issue. 5 years is not a short time playing a game. This is making me sad to quit the game i love to play.

Cheers.

Use magic Report

Troll Cyborg

Addicted

Mojo
Gold
Crystal
Alermo Post time: 2017-04-05 18:32:19 |Show all posts
It's an old post. But I think it's a fair point and that Camel should do something to help lower level players.

I see a lot of thieves in this game. And yes, I mean THIEVES!. Most say they do it just for rep but that is of course bullsh!t. If they do it just for rep they can attack abandoned accounts. There are a million players with no VIP and not in an alliance. 99% probability that they've left the game long ago. You don't need to hurt anyone to get your daily 1800s.

I can think of a couple of ways to help the situation;
1. Increase the size of your warehouse to 300k gold/crystal.
2. Restrict level 60s attack to level 58 and up.
3. If you've not attacked anyone the last three, five or any numbers of days you're considered peaceful. You can still be attacked through rival lists, but that should stop quickly.

And, this is my favorite, but would never be implemented :)
If a level 60 attack anyone lower than level 58 they should get a confirmation message "You are about to make a cowardly move. Are you sure you want to attack a lvl xx, chickensh!t?" :) :) :)

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Archiver|Mobile|Freemojo - Little Empire Forum   

2017-08-18 07:27 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.068723 sec., 4 queries

Little Empire Forum Powered by Discuz! X2

To Top