Forgot password?
 Register
Search
View: 12876|Reply: 42

Troy update/ merge [Copy this link to quote]

Mojo
Gold
Crystal
jamerson21284 Post time: 2016-09-23 21:14:53 From the mobile phone |Show all posts
Edited by jamerson21284 at 2016-09-23 21:48

Hi everyone as you all know we are trying for a troy server merge. this would be good as troy players are losing interest the recruiting is horrible and the pvp has gone down drastically. we have alliances selling cells and members playing 5 to 20 accounts just to keep their alliance alive. we have also come up with game suggestions to help improve troy. We know not everything can be completed but we brainstormed ideas together from each alliance commander representing their ally to help with the best suggestions that would fit all players needs. if you feel this list is good or you have other suggestions to add please comment below and let us know so we can help camel games improve little empire to the players reccomendations. I would like to thank all who have participated in this and every person that reached out to help us to communicate with developers so that we could work together and start to see positive changes in the game.

Game Update Suggestions

Merge with another server
        -Troy is losing players and its interest Merge with another western server so we have the Competition back (not Chinese)

use old point system again
perhaps when merge goes through clear all alliance points and start system over so that alliances will be at their rightful spots on board as the points are made
keep all alliance points and mix the alliances with original points

2. Cross Server sea wars
         -sea wars tournament
        -able to move off an attacking point in sea wars if your ab is off this way live players don't get stuck.

3.Change email after purchase also a back up security to ensure account security maybe a phone generated code

4. Advertisement/ Payments
Add paysafecard as a feature to buy mojo for other countries to easily purchase
Advertise in game stores possibly an le game card like google play cards

5.Messages/ Share reports. Possibly add a separate folder for the share reports or maybe a favorites feature where we can save messages and reports that wont get deleted
longer entry to type messages so roll over messages are less

6.Instances: Make them easier so we can 5 star brock cave but not easy enough where ab host can beat alone. We need incentive to try but not too strong where we can’t pass. Everyone is growing bored and we need to start pushing forward on instances

maybe come up with a way to have alliances team together to beat the instances

7. New Vip that automatically does your sweeps when you log in for that day

8. No move feature in alliances
Reward for those that stay monthly/weekly
Or reward for 500 kills every 500 made in alliance.
Rewards don't have to be huge pet food ingots etc

9. Pvp Reward
Drop per full attack with heros (iron gold pet food etc)
Drop per full attack with heros after beating a full defense (Fort and castle, aided defense higher reward)

10. Battlefield, Choose to play skeletons or mines instead of automatic

11. Battle declares
Don't show sold cells or under protection
Set level you are looking for instead of getting levels you don't want
Peacetime reduced to 11 hours for overlap in alliances
Only declare your alliance level
Alliance coin declare. Cost level of the alliance in coins to declare (level 11 will cost 11 coins) if you win battle you keep coins, if you lose you lose the coins
(last resort option if you dont use coin idea) camel automatically declares battles

12. Revoke gear button feature
let commander and sics be able to revoke gears from players that are using alliance gear
this button could be placed when you click on the gear in the alliance section where it shows how much time is left. a box could come up stating how much time is left and a button that says revoke putting it back into the knapsack.

13. i'm playing heartstone of warcraft and there is a mode of game called "tavern". each week there is a different funny game
- cooperative game
- exchange skills with your rival
- fight in the same conditions
and more

14. raise the level of the player to 70

15. scroll frag drop rate to be better

16.  alliance level raised to 12, but if there is no server merge please do not up the members allowed to join the alliance as we can't even maintain 60. but raise the cap of who could join battles and the alliance land features

17.  lessen the strength of lower bosses in the seal, lessen the strength of adventures to help new players easily beat them and perhaps catch up quicker to top players. this will increase new players to stay. add better frags to the boss levels, spell frags better armor drop rates.

18. sweep feature on scrolls
Have 4 people ratedGold Pack Reason
wesleyli1976 + 100 Interesting
alhamdulillah + 50 Very nice!
s4int81 + 25 Very nice!
NAGIBATAR + 50 Very nice!

Total score: Gold + 225   View Rating Log

Mojo
Gold
Crystal
BlueMaro Post time: 2016-09-23 23:40:55 |Show all posts
Has there been any contact with Camel in regards to this list yet?  Have they said yes or no to any of these?  

Use magic Report

Mojo
Gold
Crystal
jamerson21284 Post time: 2016-09-24 00:36:35 From the mobile phone |Show all posts
there has been contact, i was told to post here to get more suggestions from players and see how they feel about these features

Use magic Report

Mojo
Gold
Crystal
cojo34 Post time: 2016-09-24 01:05:44 From the mobile phone |Show all posts
An bounty system for stadium would be nice in combination of a little change too, in stadium is it lossible to try players mire than once in a day, which gives me a lot more loses because there are people who just must kill me to make me suffer, which is very annoying, so it would be nice if the "only be able to kill someone once a day" to "only be able to challence someone once a day"

After that would a bounty system be nice, to get a little payback to someone who kills you daily. To give someome a bounty, he must have hitted you like three/four times in 7 days and that will cost you some resources. When a player got a bounty, he will be showed in a special windowscreen in gamemode stadium, the next five players who kill him gets all 50% of the resources that the player layed in for getting some payback. That will make it worth for players to kill a bounty, and it wont be too expensive(not worth is if just one player can get a reward)  for a player to give someone a bounty.

This could make gamemode stadium a lot more interesting, and it helps a lot versus bullies i meet and probably a lot others do.

Comments

s4int81  add report player, so active player can report ab host or cheat player (pretend ab host, looser player, etc) & camel should give penalties to them  Post time 2017-02-16 16:37:20
Corné

also known as Pjones, Snussan and Yvette's pvp'er ;)

Use magic Report

Mojo
Gold
Crystal
AZWarrier Post time: 2016-09-24 05:23:24 |Show all posts
Agreed with all of these suggestions. I would like to see players can only attach within 5 levels of their own level. So 60 can only attack 55+. If it gets moved up to 70, then only 65+.
***D.M.Z***

Use magic Report

Troll Cyborg

Little Empire Wiki Admin

Mojo
Gold
Crystal
jonodragon Post time: 2016-09-24 08:16:30 |Show all posts
Edited by jonodragon at 2016-09-24 19:33

I agree with most, and I also play Hearthstone, so top marks on the Tavern Brawl idea!
The only thing I Disagree with is the Automatic Sweeps (Because I do them manually for a reason).
I think you should also offer a name change, first one free, after that 999 mojo or something.
EDIT: Will there be Beta Testing of this?
Gone without a trace, oh Atlas where have you gone?

Use magic Report

Mojo
Gold
Crystal
wolfenn Post time: 2016-09-24 16:04:42 |Show all posts
totally agree with changes proposed.

please keep alive the game!!
orgulloso miembro de la gloriosa alianza HISPANIA

Use magic Report

Mojo
Gold
Crystal
小小帝国 Post time: 2016-09-24 20:27:55 |Show all posts
We've got all your proposal and will make a serious consideration about that!   Any of u can discuss the new function, the new in-game idea, the optimization of the on-line function and all of your suggestion in here. As we know,  we both need the new game passions and some alive changes!
We look forward for ur all discussion, fighting our lords!~
Have 2 people ratedMojo Pack Reason
wesleyli1976 + 2 Very nice!
Jonathan97202 + 1 Thank you Very Much

Total score: Mojo + 3   View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Mojo
Gold
Crystal
gmoris66 Post time: 2016-09-25 05:11:12 |Show all posts

Totally agree with changes proposed, good joob!

Use magic Report

Mojo
Gold
Crystal
sonx12 Post time: 2016-09-25 06:37:51 From the mobile phone |Show all posts
I'm playing little empire for 3 years, and I think this changes are really necessary for the game. We aren't only players, we are friends there in this game, and this changes can help us to not leave the game, this changes can revive this game and go back to being that fantastic game that hooked us at the time, along with our friends.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Archiver|Mobile|Freemojo - Little Empire Forum   

2017-10-24 10:07 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.018633 sec., 6 queries

Little Empire Forum Powered by Discuz! X2

To Top